Sunday, April 3, 2011

TopFlightMFS Show 116


The Ska'thern Soul Show Part 2

" stranger in my arms " - Lynn Randall,
" ackee 1,2,3 " - The Beat,
" happy feeling " - E.W.F,
" little bitch - Specials,
" temptation is calling my name " - Lee David,
" the cheater " - Bob Kuban & the In - men,
" magic potion " - Lou Johnson,
" annie pama " - Bunny Lee & the all stars,
" shake me ,wake me " - Dandy,
" brixton cat " - Rico & the rudies,
" I still love her " - The 7 Souls,
" no sad songs " - Oscar Tonery,
" you gonna feel it " - The Bleechers,
" don't leave me " - Al Hudson & the soul partners,
" can we share it " Rick Sheppard,
" rum-bam-a-loo " - Message,
" big city, bright lights " Dandy Livingstone,
" good time rock " - Hugh Malcolm,
" reggae in your jeggae " - Dandy,
" songs to sing along to " - axis of awesome,
" in the spirit " - Lloyd Chambers.